You know, regular as in they'll make up two or so of ten posts, I'll make per year :X
- I've been rigging the female Human and am almost finished with it. The only thing left to do is the upper part of the facial rig. I streamed the entire process as well.
When streaming was not an option (if I didn't had much time or during ungodly times for the US people), I worked on the things, listed below.
- Continued modeling work on other races, namely the male Bloodelf.
- Did a little bit of research and pursued some interesting ideas, two of which I posted on Twitter at the time.
- One of them is morphing races into other races' shapes.
I could use this to quickly transfer skin-weights from existing rigs to a new one. This should provide me with a solid starting point and save me some time blocking out weights.
I could probably take it farther and use it to re-align a bunch of joints.
I doubt this will work very well on the facial-rig though.
- The other is a bulging effect. Very simple to do and adds a bit more detail to make things look more natural.